Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Shaker Valentine's Treat

This is my last shaker Valentine's treat made for my eldest son who is in 8th Grade. He chose KitKat for his treat and he chose to give it to five of his friends only. I tried cutting a design using the Cricut for the Kitkat but I decided to just manually trim the paper. The die heart that I used for my Lollipop Shaker Valentine's Treat is too big for the design so I used a Martha Stewart Punch All Over The Page Studded Heart.


My son wrote on the treats before I can take photos of it so I have to white out the names on the treats.



To hold the KitKats in place, since I place two in each treat, I punched a strip of card stock using a Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Trim Double Edge Punch and stapled this, sort of like a band to hold the KitKats. I also used the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Notcher to close the treat. 

Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

No comments:

Post a Comment