Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Partial Die Embossing Birthday Card

It is The Cutting Edge's last challenge. It is my friend's, Janice, birthday. Two reasons to create a card. I am only starting to build my collection of stitched dies. I enjoy looking at cards with stitched edge details so I experimented with the dies I have to see if I can create the impression on my card. The angled edge was cut using an Avery Elle die. Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no stitched angled edge die cut out in the market yet. I used a Mama Elephant die to emboss the stitched edge on the angled patterned papers. It made a subtle impression which was okay since I am using a thin patterned paper. Just like in partial die cutting, with partial die embossing, you just put the rubber mat and clear plate on top of the area where you want to emboss. It is another way of stretching your dies.




Thanks for viewing my blog.

Maria Giselle B. 

Die: Avery Elle Custom Panels Elle-ments, Mama Elephant Peek A Frame Creative Cuts, Paper Smooches Pocket 

I am submitting this creation to the following challenges:


























No comments:

Post a Comment