Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ate Ning!

It is my one & only sister's birth month. She requested for a card which I gladly gave in to. Her favorite color is purple, so my color scheme should be in this hue. I also made this card with the intention of submitting it to Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge for this week. Of course, with her permission first.



The number of candles doesn't mean anything. I just made it odd numbered. The light in the candles is from the tea leaf stamp in the Cyber Cafe stamp set.
One of my resolutions this year in card making is to start designing the inside of the card. I usually leave it blank for later, depending on the occasion the card will be used. I am not going to post the photo of the inside of the card here. I will keep it as my sister's private message.
I showed her this card this morning and she gave me her blessing to submit it to the contest (Thanks, sis!)

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Maria Giselle B.

Stamps used: Cyber Cafe, Chitchat

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH! What a fab birthday card! LOOOOOOVE how you used a leaf for the candle flame! LOVE the papers too! FAB:) THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week- Picture Perfect!!! <3

    ps… you should totally enter this in the Ribbon Carousel challenge for Jan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Savannah for your comment. I submitted this card to Ribbon Carousel, too. Thanks for the tip. It sure is nice to be able to submit your creation to more than one challenge & have more chances to win. Thanks for all your support.

      Delete